[kag] Re: [geoqueont] Re: [Bulk] Re: [geoqueont] Info Required

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geoqueont@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:12:01 -0400

I find it amazing how much technology has changed over the years. I remember using 5 1/4 floppies at one time with very little storage and now we have 2Gig flash drives, amazing.

If I recall Bill Gates once said 8meg for a hard drive was good enough you won't need any more than that.

If I am wrong let me know, I read Uncle John's Bathroom Reader and it was in one of my books.

Binrat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Kealey" <RKealey@xxxxxxxxxx>