[kag] Re: [geoqueont] GPS Treasure Hunt

  • From: Lib Mendonça <lsmendonca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geoqueont@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:17:20 -0500

So let me get this straight -

Parks Canada and Ontario Parks are refusing to allow geocaches on their
properties because of 'enviromental' and 'Safety' concerns, yet other branches
of the same Governments are actively encouraging geocaching tourism with
promotions and prizes? Woof!

The Canadian Ecology Center seems to have the same attitude as most of us: get
out and enjoy the trail, see new things, meet new people and enjoy the hunt.
Perhaps the Parks bureaucrats should visit and get some pointers.....

I'll participate in the 'contest' if any caches are in the area. I gather
they're not listed on GC.com though, are they?

BTW - that sasquatch in the photo - was that Zartimus again?

Bluelamb03