[kag] Re: [geoqueont] GAG11 Published

  • From: <lsmendonca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geoqueont@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:09:48 +0000

Regrettably there is only so much space available, and once you're through the door there's nothing to stop you from getting all the food you'd like....

The ticket price includes the venue fee as well as the food costs. The child tickets are being sold at a loss to encourage people to bring the kids along as usual and not shell out for babysitters.

In past events the cost of food was in that range anyway, though the quality was not always what we would have liked, and we suffered from the crowding that the popularity of the event caused. The larger venue should easy the latter problem, and the Lone Stars reputation for fajitas will hopefully solve the former.

Bluelamb03

From: tripper <tripper.fam@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geoqueont@xxxxxxxx
CC: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [geoqueont] GAG11 Published
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 09:35:41 -0400

Am I to understand that the price is what it is regardless of whether or not
you plan to eat anything? $80 for the family is pretty steep if you don't
plan on eating.

Tripper