[kag] Re: [geoqueont] Another brush with law enforcement

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <geoqueont@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 17:44:21 -0400

Didn't work for me so here is the link just in case, I am positive this is the one he was linking to.
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=f6159008-5378-4edc-a885-5ecd95d1250d
And thanks, I was "cruising" by on my way to the base about that time.

Binrat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graeme Watson" <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>