[kag] Re: geoaching banned by Parks Canada

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 20:05:27 -0400

If they remove any caches along the Canal and at Lock Stations it will take them a long time. There are MANY in Ottawa.

Binrat
P.S. See below for more info in this topic

Subject: [kag] Re: geoaching banned by Parks Canada

Yes, you're right. All of the caches in the St. Lawrence are definitely on Parks Canada land. It's easy to see that from the maps. But I am not so sure about the ones at the lockstations. I haven't been able to find any maps that show the boundaries of the Historic Canal sites.

I wonder how fast the parks staff will be in removing caches on their land...

Hoover

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005, Lloyd Baker wrote:

Big Bummer. In our area would that mean alot of the Islands series, Cedar Island, Blueberry Hill and the real nice one's at the Lock Station's would be removed.

Am I wrong???

Binrat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hoover" <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>