[kag] Re: Zartimus: In pain? Very Surprised? Scared?

It would be good to have one in town. I keep trying to solve the Ottawa ones, but even when I do, I'm stuck here.
-g

Gordon Campbell wrote:

A crypto cache might be fun. The enigma is gorgeous, too. :-D

Hoover wrote:

Okay, I won't mention it again ;)

Maybe I should hide a crypto cache in Kingston soon. I wonder if the geocachers around here would like that or not. Hmmm. I know where there's an enigma device in town. That might be good for a starting point...

-Hoover

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006, Mark Lord wrote:

Hoover wrote:

What is that thing in the background? The Eiffel Tower with "J-92" spraypainted on it? Is that really a landmark near the cache or did Zartimus photoshop it in?

SSshhhhh!!!  Keep it quiet, or I might have to ask Zart
to remove that picture from his log..

(heh heh)