[kag] Re: Zartimus: In pain? Very Surprised? Scared?

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 23:07:17 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Okay, I won't mention it again ;)

Maybe I should hide a crypto cache in Kingston soon. I wonder if the geocachers around here would like that or not. Hmmm. I know where there's an enigma device in town. That might be good for a starting point...

-Hoover

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006, Mark Lord wrote:

Hoover wrote:
What is that thing in the background? The Eiffel Tower with "J-92" spraypainted on it? Is that really a landmark near the cache or did Zartimus photoshop it in?

SSshhhhh!!! Keep it quiet, or I might have to ask Zart to remove that picture from his log..

(heh heh)