[kag] Yellow Ribbon Geocoin

  • From: <Hague.MJ2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:06:42 -0400

Our First of possibly many personal geocoins....At this time this is a
reservation only

We have received the artwork and should receive the die art early next week. I
have attached a link to a copy of the artwork and will post follow on pictures
as they become available. Please contact us through our GC.com profile if you
are interested in purchasing our coin. We will probably host an event cache to
allow area cachers the opportunity to pick up and pay for any coins purchased
at a venue yet to be determined, more to follow.

Details are as follows:

Material : Stamp copper imitation hard enamel - the yellow is transparent with
#1 texture below.
Size : 2" x 1"
Thickness: 3.5mm
Color : 2 + foggy one side, 3 + sandblasting second side
Plating: Polished Nickel
Laser engrave number + text without fill in color
Q'ty : 250 pcs
2D+2D mold
PVC pouch

All prices are in Canadian Dollars
Coin will cost $9
Shipping for 1-4 coins is $2. Please add .50 per additional coin. International
shipping will be determined on a case by case basis.