[kag] Woo Hoo! Nigerian Letter!

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:17:14 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Our very first piece of spam was just posted to the list! And it was my
personal favourite scam, the good 'ol Nigerian Letter!

Unfortunately, it seems that the Kingston Online and RMC spam filters
caught the message and some of us were deprived of the joy of our very
first KAG SPAM. If you want to see the message, in all it's html-mangled
glory, it is archived for posterity at
//www.freelists.org/archives/kag/02-2005/msg00017.html

Okay, seriously now. I opened up the list to allow posts from
non-subscribers back in November. If the spam continues or if anybody
requests it, I will close it again and only permit posts from subscribers.

-Hoover