[kag] Re: Winter Caches

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 15:14:40 -0500

I got hypotherma on my divers course, not fun. OK, I will see you tough guys at Whistle in the Dark in Jan. I will be on the shore with hot coco., ready to lend advice and a ice rescue stick.

Lloyd Baker wrote:

You got a point, but it would have been fun watching him flop around like a fish out of water..

Binrat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hoover" <mlehotay@xxxxxxx> To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 12:00 PM Subject: [kag] Re: Winter Caches

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005, Graeme Watson wrote:

Sure Shenanigens was easy for you guys, I took the lead (first to fall thru the ice).

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005, Lloyd Baker wrote:

If you had gone through we would have saved you asap.....

What do you mean, "we" would have saved him? Do you know how hard it would be to pull a soaking wet 6 and a half foot tall man out of a hole in thin ice without falling in yourself? ;)

Hoover