[kag] Re: What happened to KAG?

  • From: "Dana Pilling" <bluesaway@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:59:20 -0400

Me too!  I STILL haven't gotten the notification re: Marble Rock caches!!!!  My
FTF at the K & P seems even more special!  I started behind the eight ball.

I know - it's driving me nuts!!!!!  I went and got more mud and some sandwich
makings, as I tried to figure out if I can take the day off tomorrow or
Thursday (can't Friday as I have a lunch date and Mom arrives) so It is either
tomorrow or Thuesday - alone???  Sure!  BUT won't be as much fun!!!!

Do I really hear sniffles?  Or .....  I know!  Ugh!  What to do?

Good luck with your decision making, I am seriously considering it!  I was even
wondering if Luke was available!  Oh, My poor brain!

Dana  (who this morning IS wondering (honestly) if some wonderful child has
shared with me!