[kag] Re: What happened to KAG?

  • From: "Bob Connelly" <swimmrguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:49:00 -0400

What a riot!  I was panicked there for a moment.  It has been well known
that the instant notification can fail, but I don't believe it has happened
to me yet.

As for the 11 Marble Rock caches, well...I think I feel a cold coming on.
<cough, cough>  I might be too sick for work tomorrow...<sputter, sputter>

B.