[kag] Re: Well?

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:35:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Gordon Campbell wrote:
> How was the cruise, folks? Did the Skipper, Gilligan, et al make it back
> alive? ;-)

It was lots of fun. But I am not used to doing so many geocaches in one
day! Everything started to blur together near the end. I don't know how
people do those caching marathons like they do. I think I remember a
carload of cachers from Ottawa coming through town this summer on a 20
cache excursion. Wow!

I'm looking forward to doing this again next year, and hope we can have
Remote Sensor as captain again since he did such an excellent job this
time. Maybe we can also figure out some way to visit a customs booth
before we hit the water, so we can visit an American island or two as
well.

Hoover