[kag] Update

  • From: "Helen" <hbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 16:26:58 -0500

I will be in Kingston the week of January 15th or 22nd and will contact the
restaurant re: Event, if it is a go we should have the cache page up by the
27th. A previous Kingston Event was held in the bar section and  I will be
asking for this area as the children's play room is visible from here.

We are thinking of making this a ReGift Event: Each cacher (or family/group)
that attends is asked to bring a gift of any size to "regift" to another cacher
as well as an unopened small gift for kids (under $5.00 or so - please bring
the same amount of kids gifts as you have children. ie: 2 kids = 2 gifts. Kids
can regift too!). Your "regift" can be an actual regift (which is always fun)
or if you got everything you wanted you can purchase something! Gifts can be
large or small, expensive or inexpensive! It's up to you what you regift! You
can include a note or make it anonymous!

Should the ReGifts be wrapped?  Any suggestions or comments will be welcome.

Helen (Geogranny)