[kag] Toadstools gone!

  • From: "Steve Koopman" <skoopman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 00:36:40 -0400

Hoover & Root,

My condolences.  That was a great multi-cache (a FTF and first multi for
me)!  As I knew it was going to be a bit arduous, I didn't bring along my
wife and kids, but I told my wife that on some weekend when grandparents had
the girls, I would take her on the journey.  I know we can still walk the
trail, but it's just not the same.  This Parks policy continues to frustrate
me, as much as know where they're coming from.

Thanks for the cache.  It will be remembered.