[kag] Re: Thousand Islands cache description

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:53:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004, Cache-tech wrote:
> "In addition, an event cache should not be set up for the sole purpose
> of drawing together cachers for an organized hunt of another cache or
> caches..."

Thanks very much for the info, Cache-tech. I forgot about that part of the
guidelines.

This certainly simplifies the planning! My idea now is for the event to be
a get-together in a park in the late afternoon or evening, to discuss all
the fun everybody had in their boats during the day. I'm thinking of
October 16th or 23rd. Any preferences?

This weekend I'll see if Root & I can get to Gananoque and pick out a good
spot to meet. Any suggestions?

Hoover