[kag] Re: The Zone

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:43:22 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, Lloyd Baker wrote:

Zero...that sounds like a challenge. Could be possiable as long as the disabled caches came back online. My only problem is finding a big enough boat and a good day to hit the two on Lake Ontario.

Hmmmm. Just looking at those disabled caches. Some of them have been out of commission of for a while now. I wonder if Dave Lucus still has the cooridinates of that missing tag for Diamond after the Rough. I really want to finish that one.

And maybe if we go on that Charleston Lake trip you were planning we could stop by Room with a View and fix that one up. But that is in the opposite direction from the other caches...

Hoover