[kag] Re: The Zone

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 05:53:41 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005, Lloyd Baker wrote:

Not that I am gloating...but with a little help from CJLM I have completed a nice evening paddle and logged finds on "Up The Gananoque River" and "The Islands - Part 1"

This would futher cement my standing at the top of the KAG Scoreboard.

I just updated the scoreboard and see that you only have 13 caches left to do. I wonder, do you think you'll ever get that number down to zero?

Yes, I am just trying to stir things up a bit. :)

By the way, I have plans to make the scoreboard fully automated one day, but I still have to modify the program so that it can log into the geocaching website by itself in the night. In the meantime, if anybody ever thinks it's been too long since I last updated the scoreboard, just send me an email. It only takes a couple of minutes.

Hoover