[kag] Re: The Scoreboard

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 16:51:06 -0500

Remember my signature quote....."Blood is thicker than water.......Unless the water is frozen!!"

I will test the waters this winter and follow snowmobile tracks!

I have been told if you plan your route, "Merlin's Quest" is doable by canoe.

Still working on the two in Lake Ontario, but have gotten quotes from a fishing guide to take me out.

And stay tuned to "Whistle", with the use of a special tool I may get it soon.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hoover" <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>