[kag] Re: Survey Says Geocache - Assistance? (fwd)

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:10:58 -0400

I will forward this to Dutchmaster and the Geoqueont list.

Oh, and just curious if you have had a chance to update the KAG scoreboard, Geogranny is hoping to see her name at the top of the list.

Binrat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hoover" <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 19:56:49 -0400
From: Dave Ross <juicepig@xxxxxxxxx>
To: kag-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Survey Says Geocache - Assistance?

KAG'ers

I lost my camera on the way to this cache in Cornwall.  Do you know of any
active cachers in the area looking for a little extra excersize that may
want to go take a look? :D

Thanks!

JUICEPIG