[kag] Re: Summer's Coming

  • From: Marc Hick <hubking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 11:47:15 -0700 (PDT)

I heard that rumour as well...  I have  a feeling as
more people build houses worth half a million and up
in trailhead subdivision that any shady activities in
that area may become a little scarce.
I am planning on putting a cache or two out in the
upcoming month or so, if anyone has suggestions for a
new cacher ie. areas to avoid (I'm aware of federal
parks ban)They would be appreciated.
Thanks   S-C-A-L

http://www.cityofkingston.ca/residents/recreation/parks/index.asp