[kag] Re: Summer's Coming

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 14:25:10 -0400

Actually there was a cache in that area called " Rideau0 " and further up was " Rooty Root ". just look at the KAG website and you will see the list of archived caches with links.

The problem I saw with the area is that it appears to be a "gay hang-out" and have see men wander up the trail and go into the bushes.......

There have been some other even strange activities seen there as well.

Binrat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc Hick" <hubking@xxxxxxxxx>