[kag] Re: Stone walls

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:45:02 -0400

Actually as Binrat and Geogranny have noted there are motarless stone
walls all over Barriefield.  I was actually going to go into the village
on the way back to locate one, but there it was at the library.  My
thinking is to log a locationless once, even if there are no
restrictions on it.  If I see another example I put it on the discussion
list, such as "swinging bridges" (I still don't think the one at the
Fort has been logged).  I am concentrating on locationless because the
traditional will always be there.  Except of course for FTF, but we
don't want to go down that path again.

Remote Sensor