[kag] Re: Soon to be archived

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:32:37 -0400

It may be a agreement with the adjoining land owners, ie in exchange for the right of way the park maintains the trail and has privileges.
But knowing the Ont gov't, probley not.
PS
Thanks for the cache while it lasted.

Hoover wrote:

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005, Lib Mendonça wrote:

I thought the final cache location for "Loads of Toadstools" WAS outside the Park! On the Rideau Trail but just outside the Park boundaries. Am I wrong? It's a little high handed of them to be trashing caches if they're not on their property!

Bluelamb03

Yeah, I thought so too. I just posted a note to the archived cache listing saying the coordinates of the micros and final cache, in case anybody still wants to walk the trail. For my own satisfaction, I also uploaded a map showing these coordinates and the park boundary.

Hoover