[kag] Re: Soon to be archived

  • From: Lib Mendonça <lsmendonca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 14:01:54 -0400

I thought the final cache location for "Loads of Toadstools" WAS outside the Park! On the Rideau Trail but just outside the Park boundaries. Am I wrong? It's a little high handed of them to be trashing caches if they're not on their property!

Bluelamb03

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Lehotay" <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>