[kag] Soon to be archived

  • From: Michael Lehotay <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 11:48:08 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

This morning Loads of Toadstools was removed by Parks Ontario staff. I'm a little surprised by this, since Root and I went to lots of effort to make sure all the coordinates were outside the park boundaries.

Two of our other caches, Blueberry Hill and Lock Climber, are on Parks Canada land and we will be removing those in the near future. The Parks Canada policy against geocaching was made after these two caches were placed and I originally thought to take the "wait and see" approach, but now I think we'll just archive them.

So, if anybody wants to have a go at Lock Climber, you'd better do it soon.