[kag] Re: Sample coin picture is in....

  • From: <rjconnelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 17:39:49 -0500

Jeff,

My two coins arrived today, safe and sound.  They are beautiful!  Thanks for
doing these, as I am glad to have such a coin in my small collection.

I was sorry to see you had to cancel the upcoming CITO event.  Do keep me on
your list to notify if and when it is rescheduled.  I thought it was a great
idea.

Bob
(aka swimmrguy)