[kag] Re: Sample coin picture is in....

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 09:00:14 -0500

Got my coins also Jeff, many thanks.
Kind of pertinent for me, as I just got back from CFB Petawawa last week.
cheers
Graeme

Jeff Hague wrote:
Glad you like them, we are very pleased with the way they turned out. I will be holding the CITO as soon as possible in the Spring.

Cheers,

Jeff

On 11/14/06, * rjconnelly@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rjconnelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>* <rjconnelly@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rjconnelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Jeff,
My two coins arrived today, safe and sound. They are beautiful! Thanks for doing these, as I am glad to have such a coin in my
    small collection.
I was sorry to see you had to cancel the upcoming CITO event. Do
    keep me on your list to notify if and when it is rescheduled.  I
    thought it was a great idea.
Bob
    (aka swimmrguy)