[kag] Re: Sample coin picture is in....

  • From: "Jeff Hague" <jhague15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 17:53:10 -0500

Glad you like them, we are very pleased with the way they turned out.  I
will be holding the CITO as soon as possible in the Spring.

On 11/14/06, rjconnelly@xxxxxxxxxxx <rjconnelly@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My two coins arrived today, safe and sound.  They are beautiful!  Thanks
for doing these, as I am glad to have such a coin in my small collection.

I was sorry to see you had to cancel the upcoming CITO event.  Do keep me
on your list to notify if and when it is rescheduled.  I thought it was a
great idea.

(aka swimmrguy)