[kag] Re: SPEED ACCURACY OF GPS

  • From: "Helen Baker" <hbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:59:35 -0400

I drive a 91 Acclaim with 160 thousand K on it and the GPS is a Garmin
E-trex  .  Next caching trip with Binrat I will have him test it with his
60C tired of him saying I am going too slow. Thought of trading the car this
fall but it is in such good shape, only a bit of rust on the driver's door.
My mechanic said to run it till either the motor or the transmission went.