[kag] Re: Remote Sensor's turn

  • From: Lucas.DG@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:40:53 -0500

With a little editing, binrats email becomes...

You can.. sell.. written authorization... go.

I think you have his permission.

sell that puppy.

(the above is intended for humour only, and is not my actual endorsement to
sell.  I am retaining copies of this waiver, and will ask my lawyer and 6
members of my family to retain it.  20 years from now, when the "Monitorship
Scandal" is all over the news, I will come out clean.  The rest of you, of
course, are hooped.)