[kag] Re: Reminder: Jonny's house will be archived in 2 weeks

  • From: "Dana Pilling" <bluesaway@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 17:01:10 -0500

Hi Dave, I had Geogranny here with me this weekend and we got your reminder last night about this cache!

Today we were out and about, and she thought she would love to log Johnny's House before it is archived (especially since, a Rat, would not be able to find it).

We tried to dig it out but I can't remember exactly where the rock is!

If you know where the rock is, I have a shovel!

Dana

----- Original Message ----- From: "DAVE Hamburger" <hamburgerking@xxxxxxxxxxxx>