[kag] Re: Queen's physicists

  • From: "Gordon Campbell" <gordon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 07:45:02 -0400

LOL! Devon is a summer student working Physics. I'm the SysAdmin for the
department.

He actually has some of the story right. We took our vacation the first week
of July in New Brunswick. In researching likely caches along our route, I
actually eliminated three that are in caves. One of them required at least
some wading to get to the cache.

The trip was a bit of a bust, Geocaching-wise. Philip and I managed to not
find three caches, one was unreachable due to some flooding, and we
unknowingly kidnapped a TB from its goal area (there's a lesson to us all:
when placing a bug, at least write in the log what the goals are).

Boy, it's strange to know that people are talking about you. :-)

Cheers,
......G