[kag] Queen's physicists

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 00:24:05 -0400 (EDT)

Today Root and I went to a BBQ at a coworker's house and I wore my
geocaching t-shirt. There was somebody there who said, "Oh, another
geocacher" (or something like that). His name was Devon and he is somehow
affiliated with the Queen's physics department, and he knows of
geocaching through Gordo. He said Gordo is planning to find a bunch of
caches in Nova Scotia hidden at the back of caves that you have to swim
underwater to! I figured he must have gotten the story wrong, at least the
part about there being more than one such cache.

I tried to ask him about Remote Sensor's friend Greg but I couldn't
remember his name. I guess there is no real point to this email. Just
telling a story...

Hoover