[kag] Re: Public meeting in Harrowsmith next month

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 09:04:56 -0500

I will be attending the meeting tonight, anybody else?
-Graeme

Gordon Campbell wrote:

Evening, folks.

A quick heads up for you all on an upcoming event that I'm not sure how to interpret: the Frontenac Community Futures Development Corporation is hosting a meeting of local interest groups and "tour operators" to introduce them to geocaching. It sounds like they're planning to promote the Frontenac County area as geocaching friendly. I've attached a PDF of an ad that my wife passed along to me.

I have no idea what this "Easter Ontario Geocaching Project" thing is that they mention, either. Unless it's something to do with this: http://www.geocachingontario.com

I wonder if Jeremy and geocaching.com might have something to say about this?

Cheers,
......G
Team Cruachan