[kag] Public meeting in Harrowsmith next month

  • From: Gordon Campbell <gordon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: KAG <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 23:28:18 -0500

Evening, folks.

A quick heads up for you all on an upcoming event that I'm not sure how to interpret: the Frontenac Community Futures Development Corporation is hosting a meeting of local interest groups and "tour operators" to introduce them to geocaching. It sounds like they're planning to promote the Frontenac County area as geocaching friendly. I've attached a PDF of an ad that my wife passed along to me.

I have no idea what this "Easter Ontario Geocaching Project" thing is that they mention, either. Unless it's something to do with this: http://www.geocachingontario.com

I wonder if Jeremy and geocaching.com might have something to say about this?

Cheers,
......G
Team Cruachan

**    Gordon Campbell                              **
**    Geek at Large and General Pain in the Butt   **
**    Proud member of KCAL: http://kcal.ca         **
**    gordon@xxxxxxxxxxx                           **
**    http://www.cruachan.ca/~gordon/blog/         **