[kag] Re: Ontario Parks Policy Sucks, a note from Koopy's wife

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:05:54 -0400

Actually it should be Gerretsen:*
http://tinyurl.com/b9ags*
The parks fall under MNR - David Ramsay, Minister of Natural Resources
I am currently reveiwing the Parks Canada policy for Geosquid, when work slows down I should be able to give more input.
-Graeme
Steve Koopman wrote:

Hi Everyone!

This is Katie, Koopy’s better half.

I am very much in favour of, and a strong believer in, the beauty and benefits to geo-caching. We all know the benefits.

But the rants are driving me crazy. Get off your computers, get out your GPS’s, and find your way to Milliken’s office.

Has anyone thought of starting some kind of on-line petition?

Will the OPP put one in jail for viewing one’s own country? Can you imagine like, 50 geo-cachers in jail for hiding cute plastic thingies and post cards? /Really…/

By the by, “Ontario: Yours To Discover” was my line, Steve stole it. Except it was supposed to be, “Ontario: Yours to Discover – My Ass!”

Good Luck, and with the warmest of regards,

Katie