[kag] Ontario Parks Policy Sucks, a note from Koopy's wife

  • From: "Steve Koopman" <skoopman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:43:54 -0400

Hi Everyone!

This is Katie, Koopy's better half.

I am very much in favour of, and a strong believer in, the beauty and
benefits to geo-caching.  We all know the benefits.

But the rants are driving me crazy.  Get off your computers, get out your
GPS's, and find your way to Milliken's office.

Has anyone thought of starting some kind of on-line petition?

Will the OPP put one in jail for viewing one's own country?  Can you imagine
like, 50 geo-cachers in jail for hiding cute plastic thingies and post
cards?  Really.

By the by, "Ontario: Yours To Discover" was my line, Steve stole it.  Except
it was supposed to be, "Ontario: Yours to Discover - My Ass!"

Good Luck, and with the warmest of regards,

Katie