[kag] Re: Ontario Parks Policy

  • From: Lucas.DG@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:11:24 -0400

It was beside a big rock... nearly the size of a small car.  Problem was it
was about 500 meters from the nearest trail.

It was my responsibility, therefore the damage was my fault.  I'm absolute
NOT saying that someone with more experience than I had at the time could
not make a cache with less impact.  My cache was damaging an area I cared
for... so I did not replace it.