[kag] Re: Ontario Parks Policy

  • From: Lucas.DG@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:44:04 -0400

Ya know....

I owned "A Rock In The Woods".

Someone stole it.

I went to replace it...  and saw the damage we'd done to what was previously
an untouched area, by tromping through the woods to my (not incredibly
popular) cache.

Geocaching is educational, recreational, healthy and a great many other
wonderful things.  Sadly, it is also damaging.  If your mandate is to
protect, you have to take that into account.

Not looking for a punch in the nose, and sorry all....

Dave