[kag] Ontario Geocaching Association (fwd)

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 12:06:30 -0400 (EDT)

Logger&Trail sent us an email last night.

I plan to make some changes to the KAG web page in the next week or so.
I'll add a links section with the OGA web site in it, and maybe I'll move
all those maps off the front page so it doesn't take so long to load.

Hoover

PS: This must be my 4th or 5th post to the list this morning. Am I
procrastinating or what?