[kag] No Trespassing

  • From: "Helen Baker" <hbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <geoqueont@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:25:54 -0500

Visited my "Welcome To Canada" cache yesterday and noticed someone had placed a
No Trespassing sign. The cache is located before the fence, you do not need to
enter the fenced area to retrieve the cache.
As far as I can tell all the land in the area is government with On/Off Ramps,
Parks and Info Centre.

Why would this one little chunk be private is beyond me.

 What do you think? leave the cache where it is or move it.  The staff at the
Info Centre said to just leave it, they were surprised to hear it was posted.