[kag] Re: New listings

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 23:26:15 -0500

PLEASE.....NO MORE CACHES..................

I am actually making a dent in Kingston and can see progress in my "finds" map
and then YOU guys place more caches.

I am fully booked for 2 weeks and will not be able to get out so please keep it
to a minimum.

I MAY be able to get out in Ottawa on the evenings of the 24th and 25th while I
take a course at the Wakely Road Armoury, I think, if they put me in a hotel
instead of Connaught, I do not want to commute cross town as it would be worse
than driving from Brockville.

Lloyd
AKA Binrat