[kag] Re: New caches

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 17:13:57 -0400

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH

NOW you decide to lay caches on a wholesale level.  I have been transfered
to CFB Borden for the rest of the summer and will not be able to dash out
for the FTF.  I will only be able to hit these on my return.

Congratulations to all who get the FTF on these caches and please think of
me when you are logging in.