[kag] Re: New cacher

  • From: "FreeFloat" <freefloat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 17:12:50 -0400

Yeah, I noticed.  I've got all the alternate coordinates input now & as soon
as I have another hour or two free in the evening I'll head back over.

Currently gathering together the last bits for a scuba stash............by
definition, due to the fact that GPS doesn't work terribly well underwater
(heck, mine doesn't even like tree coverage...) it'll have to be a offset
style cache.  I'll make the first one rather simple and obvious to find
though except for the fact that it's gonna be below water level.

I'm gonna be leaving for Toronto within the next two weeks so watch for it
to appear before then......