[kag] Re: New GSAK macro

  • From: "Bob Connelly" <swimmrguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 08:53:27 -0500

You will have noticed that I did send you a reply directly to your email... but
I wanted to reply to the list to give others a chance to jump in...

I am a relative newcomer to caching, and am still learning all the features of
my basic GPS receiver. But the good news is that you don't need to learn a lot
to get started to have fun. For me, learning GSAK was the most "technical" part
(but I love that kind of stuff) and you don't have to get caught up in all the
features of the program as I do.

 There are also a lot of very helpful cachers in the area. I think you will
find a lot of people willing to help.

Bob aka swimmrguy