[kag] Re: New GPSr models

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 09:51:37 -0500

My kid loves the games.  It helps on a trip when he gets restless, I
just hand him the GPSr.  Now mind you his favourite is "Beast Hunt"
which has no GPS input, so we could achieve the same thing with a
generic electronic game.  However, it does help when the "are we there
yet" starts because I flip to the ETA screen and let him follow our
progress.  The other thing is the 60CS was purchased for work, so I am
in the same boat.  If I had to purchase one (which I still may do
because the 60CS keeps heading off to Suffield, Shilo, etc.), I would
purchase something akin to a Legend.
RS will now stop rambling, and get more coffee.