[kag] Re: New Cachers and Other Stuff

  • From: "Helen Baker" <hbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 14:15:01 -0500

Doffer's has a dining area and a bar area(separate rooms), also a play room
for little children and a pool table for big CHILDREN.  This place can
accomodate a large group with no problem and I find their prices fair.
February is a good month, as this is usually the time severe Cabin Fever
sets in.

Helen (Geogranny)