[kag] Re: New Cachers and Other Stuff

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 10:42:33 -0500

As usual I'm up to my ears in work and academics.  I have been thinking
for a while that a event meet and greet would be appropriate about now.
It is posted as an event cache so all the new cachers would see it, also
we can put on the KAG info like we did for splash down.  I thinking a
local restaurant in Feb., but as I said I am just too busy now to phone
around.  Anybody want to help out?  If not I will get to it in about two
weeks.
Re: presents under the tree;

I gave Bluelamb a geocaching tee shirt, and he gave me: A container of
rare earth magnets (two of which are now on the poker container, I want
them back after the game), Two custom painted and stencilled geocaching
ammo cans, one custom micro container.

He is giving me subtle hints about actually putting some caches out
there, soon BL soon.

Remote Sensor