[kag] Re: National Parks

  • From: Cache-tech <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 21:14:10 -0400

If any new caches were listed, they were in error due to me not being able to identify the borders. For now just keep those to yourself and I will never know ;)

CT

On May 20, 2007, at 9:05 PM, Helen wrote:

Yes, I know there are existing caches in the St. Lawrence Islands National Park BUT I did not think any more were being approved.

Helen (geogranny)
----- Original Message ----- From: <hamburgerking@xxxxxxxxxxxx>